Effective Date: May 11, 2023
Thank you for visiting the Cohesion Bureau website (“Website”) https://www.cohesionbureau.com.
As operators of this site, we take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We treat your personal information as confidential and handle it in accordance with data protection legislation and the terms of this statement.
1. Data Controller
The data controller for the processing of personal information on this Website is BioConfidant Sarl, located at Chemin des Voirons 21 – 1224 Chêne-Bougeries Switzerland . If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
2. Information we collect
2.1 Personal Information: It is possible to use our Website without providing any personal information. The provision of personal information (e.g., name, address, email address) to our site will remain voluntary to the extent possible. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Website, such as when you fill out contact forms or communicate with us via email.
2.2 Non-Personal Information: When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages visited, and other similar information. This data is collected for statistical purposes, to improve our Website’s functionality and user experience, and to ensure the security of our systems. It is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We will only process your personal data when we have a valid legal basis to do so. The legal basis for processing may include:
- The processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing is based on your consent. We will seek your consent before processing your personal data for specific purposes, and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- The processing is necessary to protect vital interests.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Use of Personal Information
4.1 We may use the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide requested information.
- To process and fulfill your orders and requests.
- To communicate with you and provide customer support.
- To improve our products, services, and Website based on your feedback.
- To send you promotional materials or newsletters, where you have provided your consent to receive such communications.
- To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights, property, or safety.
4.2 We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When required by law or a valid legal process.
- To trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential and comply with applicable data protection laws.
5. Data Retention
6. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction. We regularly review and enhance our security measures to ensure the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
8. Your Rights
Under applicable data protection laws, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights may include:
- The right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and receive a copy of that information. Please note that certain legal restrictions or exemptions may apply, and we may need to verify your identity before providing access to your personal data.
- The right to rectification: If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, you have the right to request the correction or update of your information.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the information or when the processing is unlawful.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller where technically feasible.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes, such as direct marketing or when the processing is based on legitimate interests. In some cases, we may demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing your information, which override your rights and freedoms.
- The right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
7.2 To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 1.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 16 without parental consent, we will take steps to promptly delete that information from our records.
11. Contact Us